In an effort to generate dialogue and to bring our research to a wider audience, we are recording lectures, seminars, and other events hosted by CMSI.
- Bryan Cheyette: “The Contemporary Novel, Reality Hunger, and the Memory Boom” 01/12/2015
- Lucy Bond: “Frame Difference? American Memorial Culture from 9/11 to Charlottesville” 09/11/2017
- Emilie Pine: “Marketing Pain: Memory, Empathy and the Witness” 16/11/2017
- Paul Saint-Amour “Does a Cliff Have a Face?” 14/11/2018
- Susanne Knittel: “Regarding Perpetrators: Repetition, Reenactment, Representation” 29/11/2018
- Matthias De Groof: introduction to film Lobi Kuna 4/12/2018